So your company has signed up to Mina to manage their electric fleet charging, you know that there’s a fancy app and dashboard for you to download, but what next?!
Here’s the step by step run down:
- Step one is to arrange the install of any charge points if you’ve chosen to include that in your subscription. Just some quick info about the property, and then we’ll put you in touch with one of our trusted UK certified installers. If you have any questions about which chargepoint might be best for you, our team is on hand to help you select the perfect one.
- With your perfect charger picked, our dedicated installers will take you through the install process. To make this as smooth as possible, our installers might need some photos of your property and driveway so they can be as prepared as possible to get you up and running (including if you are eligible for the OZEV grant). With your charge point fitted, we’ll then add your drivers to our system. Each driver completes a short form and uploads a photograph of their most recent energy bill to make sure that they get accurately credited for the costs to charge their company EV. It doesn’t matter which energy supplier your drivers are with, we will be able to integrate with them – no need to switch.
- Success! Your drivers can now sign up to the Mina app! This free app is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store or if you prefer, you can access it via our website. Our app is super easy to use and lets your drivers keep an eye on your charge sessions and also the amount we have credited to their energy supplier at the end of the month.
- If you choose to use Mina’s Chargepass, your drivers will have access to 1000s of public charging points, which they can pay for using a contactless RFID card with a simple tap.
- At the end of each month, a single VAT invoice will be produced for your business, which covers all the costs to charge – at home and on the road. If you only want to pay for business miles, no problem. We’ll prompt your drivers to enter their business and personal miles at month-end and calculate how much to credit automatically. We can even integrate with any mileage tracking systems you already use.
- Once you’ve paid your invoice, we will then reimburse the drivers directly to their energy suppliers. This credit will appear in their app and drivers will receive an SMS notifying them of the payment.
At Mina we are passionate about supporting businesses to make the transition to EV. At any stage of the onboarding process or after setting up with us, our dedicated team are on hand to support you.
We’ve already helped a number of larger fleets and small businesses make the transition, so what are you waiting for?
Give us a call today on 0114 4000 151